100% of proceeds Supporting Cancer Research
Wine from some of Australia’s best winemakers, has been generously donated to auction online in support of the Fiona Elsey Cancer Research Institute.
With all fundraising events cancelled for the year due to the Coronavirus pandemic, as a non-Government funded Institute this auction goes to supporting our teams important work.
For over 20 years, we have worked hand in hand with the community to support our research program into more effective ways to diagnose and treat cancer, creating better outcomes for patients.
In bidding in this auction, you are supporting our key projects of Immunology, Breast cancer, Ovarian cancer, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia, Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis and Renal cancer. For more information on our research.
Unfortunately cancer is not elective and our research continues during this time with ongoing community support.
How to Bid?
1. Head to Bidding for Good auction page- CLICK HERE
2. At the top of the page click Register to Bid, enter your details and you’ll be set to go!
3. Place your bids, set your limits and don’t worry, if you are outbid we will send you a text.
Some of the great wines in the auction include:
- Redman Wines Trio Cabernet Sauvignon Magnums 2005, 2010 & 2015
- Mitchell Harris Wines Cabernet Shiraz 2017
- Mount Langi Ghiran Talus Shiraz 2017 and Talus Riesling 2019
- Dalwhinnie Wines Moonambel Chardonnay 2016
- Dog Rock El Rojo 2017
- Pepper Tree Wines Platinum PJP Single Vineyard Wrattonbully Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
Bidding will open at 10:00am on Friday 10 July and run through until 10:00pm, Thursday 23 July.
At the conclusion of the auction, successful bidders will have their bottle(s) delivered free of charge within a 20km radius of central Ballarat with collection by appointment and postage options available for those further afield.
Auction only available to bidders aged 18 years and older.
Proudly supported by
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18. Liquor Licence 90152907.